SCADA TRACE MODE English Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» SCADA TRACE MODE English Forum » TRACE MODE TECHNICAL SUPPORT » Free TRACE MODE Version » HCFA (MITSUBISHI) PLC

Author Topic: HCFA (MITSUBISHI) PLC
dusko
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dusko           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello. I'm working with HCFA PLC HCA8 model (chinese) which is mitsubishi clone. I want to connect it with Trace mode through serial port COM1 on PC. However, communication not working. When I use TERMITE software i can read and write to plc. Trace mode is Base version. Can you send me a short project as a test for communication with this PLC?
Best regards.

Posts 9 | From: Bosna and Herzegovina  |  IP: IP address | Report this post to a Moderator
AdAstra Technical Support
Member # 1832

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AdAstra Technical Support           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Recommendations sent to you by mail.

Best regards.

Posts 91 | From: Russia  |  IP: IP address | Report this post to a Moderator
dusko
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dusko           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear ADASTRA, thank you very much for reply.I have followed instructions and I have request from PC to PLC for data . However, content of register D8438, which is register for summary of communication errors, is 3801 (dec), which means that I have Parity, overrun or framing error. When I try KepserverEX (under Mitsubishi FX3U PLC) communication is normal. Does Base version of TRACEMODE 6 support this PLC, or it's only under professional version. It would be very useful if I could to arrange as a demo communication with this PLC. Anyway, thank you very much for support.
Best regards

Posts 9 | From: Bosna and Herzegovina  |  IP: IP address | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 1832

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AdAstra Technical Support           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well, please send us (hotline@adastra.ru) two files:
1. project file (with extension prj);
2. configuration file (FXNet.cfg)
and remind us what the settings for communication with the controller you are using?
At the last, the differences between the basic and professional versions of TRACE MODE for communication with the PLC does not exist.

dusko
Member # 2217

Dear ADASTRA,
requested files are sent via e-mail.
Thank you.

Member # 1832

The answer is given by mail.
dusko
Member # 2217

Dear ADASTRA, thank you very much for assistance.
Best regards.

dusko
Member # 2217

Dear ADASTRA, how to make simple conversion of input string (16 characters), which are taken from attribute COMMENT,for example, to ASCII codes (distributed to 16 channels? I have tried with CALL.MOVE channel, but didn't make it.Also, is it possible to compare argument in ST(STRING type with character , like if ARG001_CMNT=="0" then....?
I have tried,but didn't make it work.
Best regards.

Member # 1832

The answer is given by mail.
dusko
Member # 2217

Thank you very much for support.
However, I’m unable to open project (my version is 6.10).
Message is : Unsupported file version.
Any recommendation ?
Best regards

Member # 1832

Yes, we sent the project to the professional version, but you use the basic version.
We send to e-mail the project in the basic version.

dusko
Member # 2217

Dear ADASTRA,
new version received and work perfectly.
Thank you very much for support.
Best regards.

dusko
Member # 2217

Dear ADASTRA,
I'm trying to create report and everything is ok with creation. However, when I startup profiler
It doesn't create report file.
I find message in LOG1 of Runtime service views:
WRN_RTM: DOKUMENT template not found for
Also in attribute 240 (ERR) of CALL document founded: template not founded.
Version of TRACE MODE is base.
Any suggestions?
Best regards

Member # 1832

In the basic line profiler document generation is blocked. See Licensing Policy: http://www.tracemode.com/products/overview/licence/
dusko
Member # 2217

Ok.Sorry.Thank you.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

News | SCADA/HMI | Training | Contact Us

Rambler's Top100 Rambler's Top100