SCADA TRACE MODE English Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» SCADA TRACE MODE English Forum » TRACE MODE TECHNICAL SUPPORT » Commercial TRACE MODE Version » projects convert

Author Topic: projects convert
TT
Member # 1846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TT           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As you have already explained to me, we’ll be able to convert the project we’ve created using TM Basic into Professional as soon as we register the product. The question is as follows; Apart from the project I’m now referring to, another project has been already developed using the Basic edition (2 projects total). Can we convert both projects now, or do we have to wait for the new Media (CD disk, electronic key, printed English language Documentation), which we have already ordered for the additional project, to ship? If we can’t convert more that 1 projects from Basic to Professional using the same TM Development System no matter how many licenses we buy, please tell where can I find your pricelist for conversions of this type.
Posts 2 | From: Greece  |  IP: IP address | Report this post to a Moderator
AdAstra Technical Support
Member # 1832

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AdAstra Technical Support           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Since you bought only one Integrated Development System you can convert you project into Professional format only one time.
You can convert into Professional format so many times, how many IDEs you bought. So, we have to wait until you didn't receive your another Development System and register it.

The prices for project converting you can find in our common pricelist!

Posts 91 | From: Russia  |  IP: IP address | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

News | SCADA/HMI | Training | Contact Us

Rambler's Top100 Rambler's Top100