SCADA TRACE MODE English Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» SCADA TRACE MODE English Forum » TRACE MODE TECHNICAL SUPPORT » Commercial TRACE MODE Version » Facing Problem

Author Topic: Facing Problem
Abdur Rahman
Forum Member
Member # 1963

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abdur Rahman           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am facing problem using Trace Mode Run Time module DOCRTM+,it does not display the data through Modbus TCP/IP but when i run these files in IDE Profiler it display the all and right data please tell me where is problem ?
Posts 52 | From: Pakistan  |  IP: IP address | Report this post to a Moderator
AdAstra Technical Support
Member # 1832

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AdAstra Technical Support           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are identical modules. You run RTM module on the same PC with profiler?
Posts 91 | From: Russia  |  IP: IP address | Report this post to a Moderator
Abdur Rahman
Forum Member
Member # 1963

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abdur Rahman           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes i am using Trace Mode IDE and Run Time View DCORTM+ on one computer but runing one at a time but in RUN time only facing problem of Modbus TCP/IP
during development in profiler i did all the data so please tell me where is problem

Member # 1832

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AdAstra Technical Support           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please send your project to hotline3@adastra.ru. We will go through it and solve problem.
Abdur Rahman
Forum Member
Member # 1963

Thanks for your fast reply i mail you mu project ....so please check it and resolve it urgently as client need that system urgently ....i down load DCORTM+ from Adastra web site
Member # 1832

1. You use IDE 6.05 and RTM 6.05.1. It isn't correct. Please download IDE version 6.05.1

2. In version 6.05.1 in file ip_modbus timeouts set in microseconds. Please increasethem. In version 6.05 timeouts set in millisecons.

3. If you don't want to see some information in AR, you can use message that start with @.
If you use <_> Invisible message, they are writed in Alarm Report.

As you have small AR (75 lines), it rewrite very fast.

4. You can use one dictionary for few channels.

Abdur Rahman
Forum Member
Member # 1963

i have download IDE 6.05.1 but it can not solve the problem and Modbus TCP/IP data is still not geting correctly ,i also change the time out parameter but its not solve my problem
can you please send me the link to download RTM 6.05 because in IDE 6.05 it runs correctly

Member # 1832

Please, send us file ip_modbus that You use with release 6.05.1
Abdur Rahman
Forum Member
Member # 1963

Thanks i had sended you the file please check it .....and i have try to change the value of time out but it can not solve my problem and could not dispaly the right data .
Member # 1832

Please set
100000 SENDTIMEOUT
100000 RECTIMEOUT
500000 CONTIMEOUT

Abdur Rahman
Forum Member
Member # 1963

I have try these settings in IDE 6.05.1
100000 SENDTIMEOUT
100000 RECTIMEOUT
500000 CONTIMEOUT
but it could not dispaly data through ModBus but when i change TimeOut to 500 it display some of data values of
IP 192.168.1.1,192.168.1.26, but 192.168.1.51
but not all the data so please solve this problem

Member # 1832

You have to change these parameters to get all data. Try diffrent values of timeouts. Problems are in connection with modules. Trace Mode can't receive correct answer during established timeout.
Abdur Rahman
Forum Member
Member # 1963

Thanks for your help i have try different Time Out values but it can not solve my problem, if you send me the link for RTM 6.05 download i think it will solve my problem
Member # 1832

Link was sented by e-mail

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

News | SCADA/HMI | Training | Contact Us

Rambler's Top100 Rambler's Top100