SCADA TRACE MODE English Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» SCADA TRACE MODE English Forum » TRACE MODE TECHNICAL SUPPORT » Commercial TRACE MODE Version » NetLink Light Problem (Page 1)

This topic is comprised of pages 1  2   
Author Topic: NetLink Light Problem
Abdur Rahman
Forum Member
Member # 1963

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abdur Rahman           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am using 34054J key for NetLink Light(NLL),software is installed and NetLinkLight6.05 is runing but when i run the proj .dbb file it give an error code -3 ,so please tell me about that error code
Posts 52 | From: Pakistan  |  IP: IP address | Report this post to a Moderator
AdAstra Technical Support
Member # 1832

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AdAstra Technical Support           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This error means data structure error.

If You develop project IDE in 6.05.1, You have to use NLL also 6.05.1

Posts 91 | From: Russia  |  IP: IP address | Report this post to a Moderator
Abdur Rahman
Forum Member
Member # 1963

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abdur Rahman           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have developed a Projet in IDE 6.05.1 and run it in NLL 6.05.1 but still it show error code 3 ,i am using ethernet to share that file from main computer and runing *.dbb file ,pleae tell me where is problem
Member # 1832

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AdAstra Technical Support           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
please, send project to hotline3@adastra.ru
Abdur Rahman
Forum Member
Member # 1963

please tell me the steps to RUN NetLink Light,
i have to run the file from remote computer so please tell me the correct steps

Member # 1832

Create node Console!!
Convert to RTM Format
Put node folder to other computer
Run NLL
Open file dbb
Run project

Abdur Rahman
Forum Member
Member # 1963

I ma doing the same steps but it display an error code -3, i sent you my project few days ago the project file is same and i am running that project on DOCRTM+6.05 and its running without any error but when i run it in NLL 6.05 it display an error code -3
I develope my whole project in IDE 6.05 and have to use NLL 6.05, i am using downloaded version of RTM 6.05 from there i install NLL6.05

Abdur Rahman
Forum Member
Member # 1963

waiting for your reply please solve it as my client is waiting i want to run NLL on remote computer and facing error code -3
Member # 1832

Last project that we received consist of only 1 node (RTM). For using NLL you have to create node CONSOLE.

If you have later version of project, please, send it ti us.

Abdur Rahman
Forum Member
Member # 1963

Thanks for your reply please tell me can i have to again create all my RTM component again in node console to get data from RTM ? or just copy the screen to console to get data and for alarm report can i have to create again alarm report in console edit/alarm report /dump
Abdur Rahman
Forum Member
Member # 1963

Please tell me the settings i have to do to run Node Console on remote computer to get data from RTM .....waiting for your response
Member # 1832

How to create Console node and Alarm Report in Console is described in Trace Mode Documentation.

You not need to create new screen. Just move your Screen Template to Console node and link arguments to remote channels.

To create Alarm Report you have to describe it in node properties and @Net_DDE variable is used to control message reception over network (16). All messages must have direction Net.

Abdur Rahman
Forum Member
Member # 1963

i am using NLL-6-10-P-EN-Win it only link 10 screen by tempelate 10 what its mean is it call only 10 screen ?or 10 different things
Member # 1832

You can create as many screen (program, DB_link) as you want from 10 templates.
Abdur Rahman
Forum Member
Member # 1963

Thanks for your reply but when i create screen call inNode CONSOLE group it will only call the first 10 screen in the call rest of the screen it will not call when i run it in NLL .....
Member # 1832

Please send us example of this problem.
Member # 1832

You use more than 10 templates.
Member # 1832

I send you simple example of console with 16 screens created from 2 templates.
Abdur Rahman
Forum Member
Member # 1963

Thanks for your reply but i c'nt under stand your technique you create 2 Screen Template and copy them up to 16 times the same screen, but i have to almost 40 screen template developed in my project and i have to excess there values in that way i just monitor my 1 screen not all the screen
Member # 1832

If You want to create node Console with 40 diffrent screens from 40 templates, you have to use NLL with at least 50 templates.

In your case You can use only 10 diffrent templates.

Abdur Rahman
Forum Member
Member # 1963

If i create only 1 template it means only 1 screen because when i create a new screen it will create a new template then how you use i template for more then 1 screen ....
Member # 1832

1) You create a screen template
2) Using "drag&drop" function, put them into node.
3) Similarly create second screen, etc

Links may be diffrent, and similar screens will show diffrent parameters.

Abdur Rahman
Forum Member
Member # 1963

Ok but in my project all the screen have differnet Text dispalying on the screen with different parameters and command so it means i can't use that technique
And i have to call 40 different section from Main Screen

Member # 1832

If you want to see all 40 screens in console, you can upgrade your licence.
Abdur Rahman
Forum Member
Member # 1963

If we upgrade our screen then the alarm screen is dispaly as 1 template with all alarm dispaly on it from main server
  This topic is comprised of pages 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

News | SCADA/HMI | Training | Contact Us

Rambler's Top100 Rambler's Top100